ELIYA THE LABEL KHARLIE TOP SIZE 10

4 days
$69 AUD
Item:
Dress
Style:
Formal, Races, Daytime
Size:
10
Fit:
True to size
Notes:
Available in size M (8-12 due to elastic)
Length:
Color:
Other
Designer:
Eliya The Label
Location:
Manly, New South Wales
Dry Cleaning:
By Lender
Shipping:
The maximum shipping you will be charged is $15.95.

- show stopping halter neck crop
- crafted from an intricately embellished stretch fabric
- cross-over bust design
- fully lined with an exposed metaluxe zip at the rear and comprises a dynamic array of bronze and blue embellishments on a neutral ivory base
Fabric: 70% Polyester, 30% Acrylic.

Cancellation Policy

What You Need To Know

Cancellation Policies

All users must comply with a standardised cancellation policy that The Volte will enforce to protect both Borrower and Lender alike. Each listing and reservation on our site reminds users of the cancellation policy.

A lender can cancel an order at any time prior to shipping without a liability to the Borrower. All amounts paid by the Borrower to the Lender will be refunded to the Borrower minus any service fees owed or paid to The Volte.

A Borrower can cancel an order 24 or more hours ahead of shipping without any liability to the Lender. All amounts paid by the Borrower to the Lender will be refunded minus any service fees owed or paid to The Volte.

A Borrower can cancel an order within the 24 hour from the shipping time and the lender will retain 20% of the rental cost. The remaining 80% of the Rental Fee will be refunded to the Borrower minus any service fees owed or paid to The Volte.

View Cancellation Policy Details >